September 27, 28 and 29, 2013
Double Tree by Hilton
7800 Normandale Boulevard
Bloomington, Minnesota 55439
This year’s show we return to the Double Tree by Hilton (formerly the Sheraton) for our 5th straight and the 8th annual Crypticon! Last year we added a Car Show and a Zombie Prom and had great success. We are working on a few more twists to add to this year to make our show even bigger than ever. Get your table reserved because we will sell out -- so don't wait!
The dealer room is located on the main floor and will not require an elevator.
PARKING IS FREE!
If you have any questions on the rules or possible restrictions on sales of your merchandise at Crypticon Minneapolis, please email Nick @firstname.lastname@example.org before purchasing a table.
We allow all vendors to participate in the events of Crypticon. The VIP Party requires an extra fee. If attending any of the Crypticon events, the vendor/artist tables need to remain manned during dealer room hours.
VENDORS TABLES ARE $200 each and are 8-foot tables with 8 square feet of vendor space with two chairs.
Tables are reserved on a first-paid, first-served basis.
ARTIST TABLES ARE $150 and are 6-foot tables and are 4 feet deep with two chairs. There will be a limited amount of these tables. They are reserved for Film Companies, Directors, FX Artists and are reserved on a first-paid, first-served basis.
PACK-UP TABLES ARE $100. There is a limit of one each. These tables are 6-foot tables with two chairs. These tables must be packed up after the show hours. THEY WILL NOT BE SECURED. There will be a limited amount of these tables, and they are reserved for Film Companies, Directors, FX Artists and are reserved on a first-paid, first-served basis.
The CRYPTICON MINNEAPOLIS WEEKEND dealer rooms will be open:
Friday, September 27, 2013, from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Saturday, September 28, 2013, from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Sunday, September 29, 2013, from 11 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Vendors/exhibitors will be permitted to set up from 11 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on Friday, September 27, 2013.
We do not mail contracts to you. If you have any questions, contact Nick at email@example.com or call Nick at 612.327.9998.
Please read the following rules and regulations governing the CRYPTICON MINNEAPOLIS WEEKEND:
1. All vendor/exhibitor tables/spaces must be manned at all times.
2. Vendor/exhibitor tables/spaces must remain intact throughout the hours of the convention and may not be dismantled prior to the closing of the convention.
3. If any vendor/exhibitor has special requirements, including but not limited to large display racks, easels, stand-ups, etc., they MUST be cleared by CRYPTICON MINNEAPOLIS staff at the time the tables/space is booked. Vendors may not hang large banners in any areas of the convention except within their own vendor area.
4. All vendors/exhibitors agree to hold blameless CRYPTICON MINNEAPOLIS and all CRYPTICON MINNEAPOLIS weekend staff members, workers, and Double Tree by Hilton entities, employees and agents, against any loss, damage, theft, expenses, claims or actions arising from any personal or property damage, loss or theft due to said vendor/exhibitor participation in the CRYPTICON MINNEAPOLIS weekend.
5. In addition, all vendors/exhibitors acknowledge that CRYPTICON MINNEAPOLIS and all CRYPTICON MINNEAPOLIS weekend staff members, workers, and Double Tree by Hilton entities, employees and agents, will NOT provide or maintain insurance coverage for vendor/exhibitor persons or property, and it is their sole responsibility to obtain insurance covering such loss.
6. CRYPTICON MINNEAPOLIS in no way endorses any vendor/exhibitor merchandise, exhibits, views, beliefs, or actions. All vendors/exhibitors are deemed to be their own business/entity and in no way reflect the views, beliefs, intentions and/or direction of CRYPTICON MINNEAPOLIS. Vendors/exhibitors do not represent CRYPTICON MINNEAPOLIS in any way.
7. All merchandise bought or sold at the CRYPTICON MINNEAPOLIS weekend is done strictly between vendor/exhibitor and attendee/buyer. CRYPTICON MINNEAPOLIS and CRYPTICON MINNEAPOLIS weekend convention are not party to or responsible in any way for any transactions made between said parties.
8. No pornographic, illegal, stolen or copyright infringed merchandise are allowed. Please email Nick at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions on whether your merchandise is acceptable. Violation of this rule may result in vendor being asked to leave. There will be no refunds of vendor space purchased. All tables/spaces will be reserved on a first-paid, first-served basis.
Due to the popularity of the CRYPTICON MINNEAPOLIS weekend, we strongly suggest you reserve and pay for tables right away because they will sell out quickly.
NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN ON ANY TABLES/SPACES AFTER SEPTEMBER 15, 2013. In the event your table is rebooked, a refund may be given.
No refunds will be processed until 30 days after the close of the convention. All payments must be made by check, money order or credit card via paypal: email@example.com.
No tables/spaces will be reserved until payment is made.
*** PLEASE READ - VENDOR BADGES/PASSES ***
Please read the following vendor badge policy, understand it and agree to it before becoming a vendor.
Vendors with one to two tables will get two (2) vendor/exhibitor entry passes.
Vendors with three or more tables will get four (4) vendor/exhibitor entry passes.
Artist tables and pack-up tables will receive two exhibitor entry passes.
Vendors and artist exhibitors may purchase up to two additional entry passes at $20 each.
Become a Crypticon sponsor!
This year get even more involved in Crypticon -- become a sponsor!
Get an 8-foot table with 8 square feet of vendor space, two chairs, two vendor/exhibitor entry passes, PLUS a half-page ad in the program and a banner link on the home page of the website. Last year the website had over 20,000 hits in October alone! Get all this for $500.
We are also looking for special sponsors for our many events. I am open to ideas or suggestions. Please contact Nick at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsor Package - $500
Vendor Booth - $200
Artist Table - $150
Pack-up Table - $100